Saturday, April 23, 2005

Just a few more Pix

Despite my red puffy eyes, I will post just a few more pictures from our vacation. Now I'm going to have to take more pictures in order to most some more. The Zander pictures are from that state park near Birmingham again. Zander really didn't want to be on the grass at first. It took him a while to get used to it. Of course, now I can't get him off the grass and into the house. The picture of Abigail is in our pool in Florida. We spent almost 2 whole days in the pool. She just loved it. If you look closely at the picture, you can see me in the upper right corner with a blob on me. Yeah, that's Zander. He hated the water- but it put him to sleep VERY quickly. Of course that meant a loooong nap in the pool. But it was fun anyway. I think he warmed up to the pool by the end.

No comments: