Saturday, December 3, 2005

Sharing something new!


I'm excited about this. Andy and I have really been enjoying cheese as of late. We have a fabulous store nearby called Nala's Fromagerie. It is a wonderful little store with quite the selection of world cheeses. They also have a beautiful selection of artisanal cheese, but mostly we have been discovering the different world cheese. There also happens to be a gorgeous wine shop next door, so conveniently we pick up a bottle of wine on occasion as well.

Anyway, Andy and I have been keeping track of the cheeses we have been exploring, and I thought it would be fun to share. So I have created a new blog called Cheese, Glorious Cheese. You can see the link on my sidebar. It will be devoted to cheese, and possibly wine to accompany the cheese. There may also,on occasion, be a recipe that stars or features a particular cheese. Andy will also be joining me in this adventure, so sometimes, you may even get to share in his point of view as well. I can't promise that we will post often, but when we happen to try a new cheese, we will certainly share about it. One of our goals for the new year is to become cheese connoisseurs, so we have a lot of work ahead of us, but it should be delicious! I hope you join us in the great cheese adventure!

No comments: