Tuesday, March 7, 2006

VRC:Italian

This morning I wake up and I see that Alysha has posted the weekly round up for the Virtual Recipe Club. This week's theme was Italian. That was a tough one to pick just one recipe for. I have made several Italian inspired meals over the past few months, so it was a little difficult to narrow it down to one. However, Chicken Parmesan is a clear winner at our house. I really had no idea how much Andy loves chicken parmesan. We have had it quite a few times since it first made an appearance here. He sees a chicken breast out defrosting, his hope get up, he gets a twinkle in his eye- "Is that what I think it is?" Um, no dear, not today. So we've had it quite a few times as of late. So that was this weeks contribution to the VRC:Italian.


If you're in the mood for some delicious looking Italian food, head on over to The Savory Notebook for the complete round-up. I assure you that you will not be disappointed with what you find there. I am going to have to take a close look at every single one of those recipes. Yum!! Thanks Alysha for doing the VRC round-up this week! Tune in next week for VRC:Cinnamon! That will be a tasty round-up over at Sweetnicks.

Tagged with:

No comments: