Thursday, July 26, 2007

Everyday Pasta


I returned to my cookbook challenge this week and didn't even realize it. Everyday Pasta by Giada De Laurentiis is a book I picked up simply because. I enjoy both of Giada's other cookbooks and assumed this would be no exception. My kids love pasta, so a book devoted to pasta just couldn't be bad. The other night I was flipping through it looking for nothing in particular, and then I found dinner for the kids. You can read more about that here at Kids Cuisine.

The recipe for Little Stars with Butter and Parmesan means that I can add this cookbook to a completion on the Cookbook Challenge. The cookbook challenge has been sorely ignored by me lately. The biggest reason for that is because it is summer, and summer means salads and grill food- simple fare that doesn't require a recipe. With a great start this year, I'm only at 17 of my cookbooks used. That's better than none, but I'm afraid I have a long way to go yet.

No comments: