Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have lots to attend to this morning, so I'm afraid that I don't have much to post about this morning. I could go on about how two days out from Thanksgiving I've changed my mind on one of my pies and I've decided to create a new one. Or I could go on about how horrible the baguettes looked at the store yesterday and how I've decided to make my own. Today. Or I could go on about how wonderful my Mom is to let us borrow the mattress from her camper so that Andy and I will have a comfy place to sleep while family is here visiting.

But I won't. I have a lot of cooking to do, a guest room to ready, and a wee bit of cleaning to get done yet. So instead, I will direct you to this week's Kids Cuisine article, and Abigail's take on the important aspects of the meal. That girl is a wonder I tell you. Any day now she'll be writing her own articles.

I will try and get back later today or tomorrow to wish everyone a proper happy holiday. But since life happens, and my best intentions may fall through, I pray that each and every one of you has a most blessed Thanksgiving day. Know that I cherish each and every one of you and you are in my thoughts and prayers during this holiday season. I enjoy having you all at my virtual table, and look forward to the fun season ahead for us! Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your culinary expertize!