Thursday, June 22, 2006

Confessions in Groups of 5's


Michelle from Chef Michele's Adventures tagged me for this Meme a while back, and I thought I'd better get around to it.


5 items in the freezer

  1. Mango Peach Juice Bars
  2. Turkey Mignon
  3. Strawberries frozen in sugar syrup
  4. Lemonade Concentrate
  5. Blueberry Frozen Yogurt
5 items in my closet

  1. Vaccuum Cleaner
  2. Cross-Stitch Supplies
  3. Aerobic Step
  4. Decorative Marbles
  5. A large tote of Partylite Candles and Holders
5 items in my car (van)

  1. First Aid Kit
  2. Capri Sun Juice Pouches
  3. Laurie Berkner CD's
  4. Box of Kleenex
  5. A wooden plank for propping open the hatch
5 items in my purse

  1. A pair of diapers
  2. Crayons
  3. Lip Gloss
  4. Dramamine
  5. Plastic Silverware for the kids (two sets)
5 Bloggers I tag for this meme

  1. Sylvie from Soul Fusion Kitchen
  2. Melissa from Reflections
  3. Ana from Kitchen Space
  4. Rachel from If I Could Reach...
  5. And Purple Cupcake from...well, Purple Cupcake

No comments: