Thursday, July 27, 2006

Candy anyone?

I love candy. I don't eat as much as I would like because a) I am aware that sugar equals calories. And b) too much sugar hurts my sensitive teeth- sad but true. I am one of the suckers who will snag up the latest edition of a candy bar- or the new novelty with the shiny wrapper. That's me. I am the person candy marketers are trying to grab.

So imagine my delight when the other day I stumbled upon this fantastic candy-coated blog. A blog entirely to the world of confection. A true blog for the connoisseur of all things candy related. I hereby direct you to go visit
Candy Blog.

And I would tell you about my latest candy craze favorite- but then you'd rush out and buy them all and I would be left with...well...nothing. So you'll just have to wonder at that.

2 comments:

Jeff in NC said...

I claim Dark Chocolate M&M's as MINE. Hands off! :p

Thanks for the head's up on Candy Blog! Now I'll never get any work done at the office....

Erika W. said...

Lol Jeff.

I know...that candy blog has wasted quite a bit of my time the last few days.

Spending time cruising blog land may not be the best way to impress your new co-workers though... ;-)